DaRO...

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
Outlaw
FoUster

DaRO...

Post by Outlaw »

ok so apprently drep has his own RO server, and apparently he keft an ip how would we exactly connect to it, unless we have to download and install everthing we did to play DesuRo? because im willing to give it a shoot, i guess :/
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

you only have to add my server to the sclientinfo.xml to see it in your server list.here is the INFO to add: <connection> <display>DaRO eAthena</display> <desc>DaRO Aethena</desc> <address>65.164.227.207</address> <port>6900</port> <version>18</version> <langtype>7</langtype> </connection>

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

how exactly do i add that stuff in?
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

in your RO/data directory there is a file called sclientinfo.xml1. open that in notepad2. it will look like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?> - <clientinfo> <desc>Ragnarok Client Information - International Version</desc> <servicetype>korea</servicetype> <servertype>sakray</servertype> - <connection> <display>DaRO eAthena</display> <desc>DaRO Aethena</desc> <address>65.164.227.207</address> <port>6900</port> <version>18</version> <langtype>7</langtype> <registrationweb>mailto:drepanon777@hotmail.com</registrationweb> </connection> </clientinfo>3. To add the new server in simply paste it in after the last connection section but before the clientinfo closing. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?> - <clientinfo> <desc>Ragnarok Client Information - International Version</desc> <servicetype>korea</servicetype> <servertype>sakray</servertype> - <connection> <display>Existing Whatever Server</display> <desc>Existing Whatever Server</desc> <address>1.2.3.4</address> <port>6900</port> <version>18</version> <langtype>7</langtype> <registrationweb>mailto:drepanon777@hotmail.com</registrationweb> </connection>- <connection> <display>DaRO Aethena</display> <desc>DaRO Aethena</desc> <address>65.164.227.207</address> <port>6900</port> <version>18</version> <langtype>7</langtype> <registrationweb>mailto:drepanon777@hotmail.com</registrationweb> </connection> </clientinfo>

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

ok cool hopefully u will see me on there or something if i got it working correctly, i rly dont know how i could mess this up unless i place this info in the wrong arena :/ which i shouldnt :/
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

My 2 kids and I are in there alot. my assistant at work plays 2... he is called Dirty Sanchez.

Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

got it working im in the server now 8)
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

he is called Dirty Sanchez.The real question is... Does he know what a "dirty sanchez" is ???? :shock:
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

Yeah that is the most deeply disturbing aspect of the fact that he calls himself such a vile and degrading act....

Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

no i have no clue lol