Music

You can talk about anything in here
jacen

Music

Post by jacen »

I know its been done before but im kinda bored so ill do it again...So what music is everyone listening to? As for me, Im currently listening to rock as a genre, but more in general, Both albums of disturbed, Trapt, and skillet which is like a combo of christian rock and metal, but its not like ghey christian rock and really doesnt sound like it at a first listen. go download a song and you'll see what I mean. Also a few songs from 3 days grace and adema. For comedy songs, steven lynch owns. If anyones got any other good rock/metal im always looking to add to my collection of illegally burned cds :D
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Abacus

Post by Abacus »

I listen to punk rock bands like NOFX the ramones Reagan Youth and Anti Flag mostly but I also liten to some stuff that isnt punk like the Cure and Lacuna Coil.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Techno pizzowns.
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Ewww, techno.Slipknot, Korn, Killswitch Engage, In Flames (and a few songs from Static X and Disturbed) :buttrock:
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

muse, nirvana, offspring, system of a down, korn, queens of teh stone age...etc :P
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Supa

Post by Supa »

Brand New, Taking Back Sunday, Matchbook Romance, Fall out boy, Death Cab for Cutie, Thursday
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I listen to a little of everything, really. Mainly, I'm into 80's Rock, cos I've been playing Vice City again. =pBesides that...it's just whatever I feel like listening to.Take a look at my winamp playlist, and the diversity will make you wonder...
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

::::::::::::/\/\3T/-\|_|_ P0\/\/3/2::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

1. KorN is the biggest joke in rock. They are just awful. 2. I listen to Dream Theater, Pearl Jam, Alicen Chains, I LOVE 80s Rock like Motley Crew, Def Lepard, Van Halen and others...And sometimes when I am in the mood a taste of Big Pimp'N by Jay-Z and some Funk Classics are nice to get down with.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

1. KorN is the biggest joke in rock. They are just awful. 2. I listen to Dream Theater, Pearl Jam, Alicen Chains, I LOVE 80s Rock like Motley Crew, Def Lepard, Van Halen and others...And sometimes when I am in the mood a taste of Big Pimp'N by Jay-Z and some Funk Classics are nice to get down with.Oh my gosh. I love you taco.Also, If orgot to mention...I truly, TRULY, do love teh classical music.I'm not avidly engaged in it, but I do like some of it, just to think when I'm writing (yes, I'm a writer, or at least starting to try writing). Helps me to think.Some favorite songsNight on Bald MountainBlue DanubeWilliam Tell Overture (Theme part of Lone Ranger, I LOVE!)Thus Spake ZarathustraRide of the ValkyriesAlso, gladiator soundtrack = amazing (not classical I know, but I do like instrumental stuff)Another good song is the Benny Hill Show theme song is the best to listen to when you're feeling down!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!