Netherlands

Post by Step »

looks awesome
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Them wings don't like me. I get a stupid error message (multiple actually) and it's cause it can't find a sprite or something. Then after that it returns to RO but the screen is black, and I can still send messages and hear sounds, just not see anything.Once I get the message again, I'll post picture of it.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Be sure to extract EVERYTHING that's in the .rar file to the data folder, including the 2 folders.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Yeah, the texture and sprite folder, I extracted those.Everything extracted with filenames into the Data folder.Those are all the ones I get. But sometimes they repeat over with a small change in them but the beginning of them are what I each time.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

it's easy, check those files in your sprite folder (on your harddrive) and check those files in the .rar file desu made, search them and put em where they have to be (see error for place) :)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Also remember to update your kRO and Sakray .exe's daily.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

It only finds the 32.act opposed to the 32(box)gd.act thingy.And about patching everyday, I have been but I haven't gotten anything for a few days.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

as long as you open the rar file, open your data folder, highlight all the files in the rar, except the top folder (the blank one) drog them into your data folder that you have opened.. it will say do you want to overwrite blah blah blah, click yes and play.Easy!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Nothing =(Des can you show me a picture of what's in your sprite folder and whats in the ones in there?
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Also remember to update your kRO and Sakray .exe's daily.once a week, every tuesday there's a new update
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted