Muhahahaha I got it

Not a massive FoU game but enough play it to warrant it's own board!
Abacus

Muhahahaha I got it

Post by Abacus »

I have the game now.I will play as soon as these dumb updates are done downloading.You guys play on infinite right?I think I will be a katana scrapper or a Illusion control what do you guys think?
Terras Kasi

Re: Muhahahaha I got it

Post by Terras Kasi »

I have the game now.I will play as soon as these dumb updates are done downloading.You guys play on infinite right?I think I will be a katana scrapper or a Illusion control what do you guys think?best thing to do is play around with the combos till you find a choice that suits you
~Pwner of Cypher
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Im mostly on Zero Oblivion Or Lord Ragnarokadd those to your friends list by doing/friend -name-

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Abacus

Post by Abacus »

Im mostly on Zero Oblivion Or Lord Ragnarokadd those to your friends list by doing/friend -name-I have to get a videocard so it might be a few days before I'm on
Abacus

Post by Abacus »

hey I got the video card.My name is Abacus, and I'm on Infinite server add my I am level 8 now and I am a katana/invulnerable scrapper.