need opinions here

Not a massive FoU game but enough play it to warrant it's own board!
Outlaw
FoUster

need opinions here

Post by Outlaw »

ok tell me if COH is worth getting or not if it is im in lol i just gotta save up my money 8) im hopefully getting a job soon and i get paid like 7.25 an hour 8) good for my first job lol and i can just save for the game/game card
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

1 day of work will get you the game easy, this game pizzowns we just need more people playing
~Pwner of Cypher
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

well id be happy to play it, i need another game because in getting tied of swg and jk2 and RO(even though im not getting tired of RO yet lol) but it would be nice to have a variety, so once i get the money ill be happy to join u all online 8)
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Get Ut2k4 if you want a variety. :D :D :D :D
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

thats a really fast paced game that is awesome 8)
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

yeah UT2K4 can be pirated tho so no worries, CoH is the fastest paced MMO game i have ever played. this game is tons of fun, go around read reviews before you spend money tho
~Pwner of Cypher
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Two different games. Ones a MMO and ones a FPS, cant really compare em.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

zeros got a point lol, and yea im gonna have to read some reviews but to me the game(CoH) doesnt look that bad, i mean it looks worth buying and playing, any know a place whyere i can download in game footage of people playing? (not trailers or anything)