its official

Updates on mapping progress
Darth Bob
FoUster

its official

Post by Darth Bob »

with my recent borendess with ctf fou, the only problem with it was nothing serious, just that it would take many more hours each day for a month or two to get a lot of progress done. anyway after discovering a few dipshi- i mean unfortunate people had not yet experience the ancient ffa fou2 map, ive decided to embark on a newer version with the same principles as the first...ok well second one.this new map will be aptly named ffa_fou4. how the fuck is it 4 you say? well my very first map, ffa fou, had light bugs and was pulled from the site's existence and eventually even in my base folder aside from its .map. ffa fou2 had copied most of the rooms, put them in a different setting, and worked out all the bugs to bring you the map. ffa fou3 was a failed attempt at a jka map cuz everyone quit it when i was working on it. my other map project isnt a pure ffa map, and was dubbed ctf fou. for the record other maps ive done/tried to make were duel fou, fou olympics pack (a set of 3 minigame maps which were made in about 3 hours) duel fou2, ctf labyrinth (which actually i dont think anyone ever got it to the other side of the maze, not even me. but we did find the secret), fou town (a jk2 failed attempt at revamped ffa fou2, where there would be enterable buildings containing the rooms), ffa bf (before there were 30+ registered BF people) and the infamous ffa bf2 which before the final test was ridden with critical bugs that destroyed the map.with the history aside, ffa fou4 (or ffa fou22, whichever one i decide to name it) will be based in a giant building with an outdoor parking lot and other outdoor stuff, with no teleporters (aside from potential secrets) and many factors from my previous maps.PS there will be no requests because last time, all of them sucked so much ass, or were impossible to make. unless i change my mind this will stay in effect.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

You rock, Bobbert!Get going on it!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

"I need a medic!"