THis whole manhunt thing

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

i'd play that... :D
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

Nah, don't need no cash from this...double no = yes :shock:
Christian

Post by Christian »

Heh Warring Factions is a crap match to have it on! The only decent place to hide is up top which makes it hard (but not impossible) for the sole hunter to get up...But I think ns streets is a good one to have it on, probably end up doing it on there next Tuesday if you wanna come along. 10pm GMT is when it starts and the server normally fills quite quickly so come early if you want in. :wink:what time is that Eastern U.S. time? lolanyway, if we keep having it on tuesday nights, i won't be able to make it for the next two weeks.....can't we move it to wednesday or thursday (unless for some odd reason alot of people can't make it those days.)it was good to see some of the people i haven't seen in awhile.....yes, even Snape :rofl:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

10pm = 5pm Eastern time. Hell I don't see why we can't hold it on a Wed night if it suits people better. We'll go for a few rounds of manhunt this coming Wednesday at 10pm GMT and do it on ffa_ns_streets. Lots of little hidey holes on there.This time Christian, I'm gonna kill you first. :twisted:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

10pm = 5pm Eastern time. Hell I don't see why we can't hold it on a Wed night if it suits people better. We'll go for a few rounds of manhunt this coming Wednesday at 10pm GMT and do it on ffa_ns_streets. Lots of little hidey holes on there.This time Christian, I'm gonna kill you first. :twisted:weekdays are the devil.
Christian

Post by Christian »

10pm = 5pm Eastern time. Hell I don't see why we can't hold it on a Wed night if it suits people better. We'll go for a few rounds of manhunt this coming Wednesday at 10pm GMT and do it on ffa_ns_streets. Lots of little hidey holes on there.This time Christian, I'm gonna kill you first. :twisted:i'll steal your tea :Di won't be able to get on at 5. 6 would be better but if you guys start at 5:30 my time, i can just get on a few mins late. up to you :)