/cheer

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
DaikatanaGenshu

/cheer

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

At last my double sas card crit jur is compleeeeeete! :) 600+ crits with enchant poison on poison-vulnerable mobs:
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

*deletes all Dai's dRO characters* :P
DaikatanaGenshu

*deletes all Dai's dRO characters* :PEep! I have access to a lot of accounts though. :lol:
jacen

Post by jacen »

wow galaxies owns this come back.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

wow galaxies owns this come back.Pfft, SWG will never be half of what Ragnarok is. :P
DaikatanaGenshu

wow galaxies owns this come back.Pfft, SWG will never be half of what Ragnarok is. :PSadly, he's right. Incase you haven't noticed, check the Radiant forums. About 40% of the server's population have cancelled their accounts. I don't see too many people quitting on dRO.
jacen

Post by jacen »

thats because there arent nearly as many people playing it in the first place...and secondly most of what you hear on the radiant forums is all talk, nobody actually lives up to what they say. Thats what makes it so dramatic.
DaikatanaGenshu

thats because there arent nearly as many people playing it in the first place...and secondly most of what you hear on the radiant forums is all talk, nobody actually lives up to what they say. Thats what makes it so dramatic.How about walking into Coronet and seeing about 10 people? That enough for you? :roll: And no, there may not be as many people on RO as SWG, but the point is I don't see anyone quitting AT ALL.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

thats because there arent nearly as many people playing it in the first place...and secondly most of what you hear on the radiant forums is all talk, nobody actually lives up to what they say. Thats what makes it so dramatic.How about walking into Coronet and seeing about 10 people? That enough for you? :roll: And no, there may not be as many people on RO as SWG, but the point is I don't see anyone quitting AT ALL.Word to the max Daibert.SWG may have more people, but from my time on dRO I can say that almost EVERYONE on there is really nice and always willing to help. I think it's a more tightly woven community than SWG.But still, don't come in here bashing RO without at least playing it, that's not your place to do something like that. The only person thats allowed to do that is me, on the SWG boards. :P
jacen

Post by jacen »

lol i played it once before Desus server went up... I didnt like it much anyway. And lineage oh please dont get me started on that... thats the game we lost cypher and ardy to... About coronet dai if you went there in the middle of the day you would see over 100 people in coronet, meaning a lot of lag on a slow comp. I agree the community in RO is probably more willing to help and more tightly woven... aside from the faction hating in swg there are a rare few oppositte faction members willing to help eachother. But thats what makes it interesting, as long as the hate doesnt get to too high of a level. But serious guys you gotta give this game a try in JTL. Its a whole new perspective and actually takes skill. Its like a flight simulator except with real people you can kill.