Punkbuster GUIDs

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
HanK

Punkbuster GUIDs

Post by HanK »

To get your Punkbuster GUID, as we will all have to once we register a team, connect to a server running Punkbuster and type /pb_plist in the console. It will then list the information for every player in the server, thus its effectiveness in making sure everyone is who they say they are.For instance, my ID is 427ff338.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i dont get it
jacen

Post by jacen »

did you start the team hank?
If you're fresh, you're clean.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Nope not yet.
Milk

Post by Milk »

Does the guid stay in your profile? Im a member of another team that I will leave once we get this started and I don't feel like grabbing that shite again./lazy
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
hota

Post by hota »

i belive to join a team you have to add it to your acc, so only once
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Does the guid stay in your profile? Im a member of another team that I will leave once we get this started and I don't feel like grabbing that shite again./lazyYeah you should be good to go.