Suggestion Box

Anything relating to Taco's NF CTF server can go in here
TacoBell

Suggestion Box

Post by TacoBell »

Got Maps you want to see on the Server?New ideas about the settings? Or any other suggestions about the server post in here. Please don't make any requests like this....example..."-Taco! wtf dude, why is regen at default...this sucks!!! Change it you noob!! I can't even have p/p matches with all these noobs running around. dude change it!"So don't post em like that...post em like this..."Taco, what up man. Great server. I was playing some catpure the flag though today and I said hmmm, regen isn't what I think it should be. I find it to be a little slow to be honest, my good friend. And could you run by me your policy on p/p fights? Thanks man.''That would be almost perfect...if he gave me head afterwards. So post away...my friends....and remeber...ah nevermind I forgot...
gramps

Re: Suggestion Box

Post by gramps »

Taco, what up man. Great server. I was playing some catpure the flag though today and I said hmmm, this nf_streets map is just not up to par with fun maps that include force. to be honest force pushing someone off the edge a lot and having a lot of dying isnt too much fun for this stage, my good friend. While it is a thoroughly enjoyable map, and one that I played on as a noob to learn the game with bots, it just doesnt bode well for force powerz. Could we do something about that? Or leave it as it is? It's your server. :P Thanks man.''
:{8):
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ok you see everyone? This is a great example of someone who should be BANNED!!!! :lol: Nah just playing..so your saying that no force should be on ns_streets? Cause I thought snape took force off it already.
gramps

Post by gramps »

ok maybe it wasnt streets.......but jedi guardian was set for... bay something? docking bay? warring FACTIONS! OWNT!anyhow. yeah warring factions there were some fousters goofing around in here and doing ctf. anyhoo, jedi guardian force was set, and poeople kept pushing people into the abyss.i love that stage, but maybe we should take off the force? we didnt want to mess with it, so its up to you! :P
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i have a suggestion, BAN NOOBS!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Lol good old Anubis...and yea force will be taken off.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Lol good old Anubis...and yea force will be taken off.thanks tac0. i think that it might be a wee bit more enjoyable this way! :D
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

whats the ip address....?
~Pwner of Cypher
Christian

Post by Christian »

i would suggest adding the Helms Deep map to the FFA cycle but not enough people know about it to warrant it being on the server.but i'm gonna suggest it anyway: what about adding Helms Deep to the FFa cycle? :D
HanK

Post by HanK »

I just don't think enough people know about it to warrant it being on the server. :wink: