The Name Game...Thing...

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
HanK

The Name Game...Thing...

Post by HanK »

I'll try to get the team set up this weekend, so we need to choose a name right about now. Also, if you think of a tag you would like, then post it when you vote, and we'll pick a good one.
Ender

Post by Ender »

/\HC/\ Ender^ ^ tents ahahahahaha
Milk

Post by Milk »

lol yes I vote HC too... ./hc/milk perhaps?
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

I like hc too... maybe this.HC.Hobar?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

What about )-(c ?/lurk
Milk

Post by Milk »

Nab the lurker!I like ./ because in linux thats how you execute a file or script etc =p.I don't particularly care for the both capitals in a tag i.e. HC something. but hobar's isn't bad. (aside from the caps..) but the camp tents are great ! :D
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
HanK

Post by HanK »

So HC seems to be the way we're going.Tags:/\HC/\HuggY.HC.HuggY ( .hc.huggy ))-(cHuggY ./hc/huggyI like the first, second (in lower case), and last best I think. Snape's suggestion looks pretty sweet, but when the name is actually added to the end I keep reading it as McHuggY for some reason. :wink: I think I feel another poll coming on...viva democracy...
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

So HC seems to be the way we're going.Tags:/\HC/\HuggY.HC.HuggY ( .hc.huggy ))-(cHuggY ./hc/huggyI like the first, second (in lower case), and last best I think. Snape's suggestion looks pretty sweet, but when the name is actually added to the end I keep reading it as McHuggY for some reason. :wink: I think I feel another poll coming on...viva democracy...Oh I see how it is. You like ALL of them except my one huh? HUH?! Somebodys sleeping on the couch tonight mister.
HanK

Post by HanK »

*sniffle**grabs teddy bear and slowly walks to couch*
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

)-(obarNintendo :D