One final Poll...

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
HanK

One final Poll...

Post by HanK »

Eh?AS I said in one of the bajillion other poll threads, I prefer the first three myself, but I voted for the second.
hota

Post by hota »

i also voted for 2. but also hc <> hota
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
HanK

Post by HanK »

I've actually decided to ignore all of these votes and just go with the ./hc/ option that Milk proposed. Hobar and I were playing around with the tags, and it looks much better and more unique than the simple periods. The tents apparently don't work, as you can't use \ in names.Hopefully I'll get the team set up tomorrow sometime (I'll post here when I do), then once everyone signs up we'll be good to go. :D
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

I've actually decided to ignore all of these votes and just go with the ./hc/ option that Milk proposed. Hobar and I were playing around with the tags, and it looks much better and more unique than the simple periods. The tents apparently don't work, as you can't use \ in names.I second that.
Milk

Post by Milk »

Yes! Score one for Tux! :D
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Ender

Post by Ender »

shit mine was best cmon they were tents tents i tell you