Team Registered

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
HanK

Team Registered

Post by HanK »

I registered the team, but I'm waiting to get people signed up before joining a ladder (it might also be a good idea to get some practice in first). 6v6 TDM is going to be tough with only a grand total of six members in the clan. We need to see about getting more people (Midget, Tom, Cypher, etc.) or we might have to go with 4v4.Go register at www.teamwarfare.org if you haven't already (feel free to use your old FSB login) then search for Happy Campers and join up. The password is hcdizzleAt some point before we start competing, everyone will also need to fill in the Punkbuster GUID (get it by connecting to a server running Punkbuster and typing /pb_list into the console), but it's not somethnig you have to have in order to join the team, just something you will have to get before you can compete.So far as people registering goes, we should have:HuggyEnderMilkHobarJacenRed (did he ever get his virus stuff sorted out?)Gilgamesh maybeI'd say if you run into Midget or Tom you should definitely try to get them to join up. :wink: Is anyone capable of hosting a Ventrilo server for us to use? If paying for it is an issue, I'll be glad to chip in.Alrighty then, we should be all set, if you have any trouble joining up or anything let us know here. :D
Milk

Post by Milk »

I can host one real cheap. Just I can't do 15 everymonth by myself.. it worked for a while but not now. :( So if we want to set that up again, I am down.Oh and Calvin might be interested in doing HC also.. so I'll let ya know what he says.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
HanK

Post by HanK »

Sweet, I've cried myself to sleep every night since Calvin stopped playing.
Maximus

Post by Maximus »

I think you have to join a ladder before we can join because it doesn't work for me.
HanK

Post by HanK »

You're probably right, I'll go ahead and join 6v6 then.**EDIT**Ok should be all set up now.
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

well id love to join, and i just sent my pm reply. but i just realized that my cod gaming computer has gone to shit recently. this comp has a sucky mouse and im not sure if i can preform well on it. but i guess ill have to try.my problem with my other computer goes down like this:had comp technician come over. got rid of norton, installed trend micro. set up our computer network because it broke for some reason. comp technician left. dell techinician comes installs new fan plus vid card.within a week my sister is editing a movie on adobe premiere (she has been doing this all week) suddenly adobe can no longer run movie in playback smoothly. while exporting to camera movie footage is choppy. and adobe premiere now lags like a major bitch pretty much freezing for about 5 minutes. after this incident now any program you run on that computer will freeze about every 5 minutes, for 5 minutes....and its really really gay....
Milk

Post by Milk »

Tom I'm sorry but that paragraph is so fucking hard to read. No line breaks, no capitalization. Perhaps I am just cracked out.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Ender

Post by Ender »

my ADD makes it so i dont even read something that looks that long