For Mussy Shenmue Online Trailer

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

The guy logs on at the last minute!I love it! :D
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I've seen it, but thanks. First time I watched it was after spending an hour downloading it from some shite Chinese website. It wasn't this complete trailer though. The trailer itself is put together quite well, and the realism in Ryos Martial Arts and movement is impressive. Still, even though this game may be good, it's no Shenmue III. *Unhappy Face*
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I've seen it, but thanks. First time I watched it was after spending an hour downloading it from some shite Chinese website. It wasn't this complete trailer though. The trailer itself is put together quite well, and the realism in Ryos Martial Arts and movement is impressive. Still, even though this game may be good, it's no Shenmue III. *Unhappy Face*Amen to that.But yeah, the trailer was pretty kick ass, all except for the kid typing, that part was pretty....stupid. :lol:
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Sigggggggggggggh.... god I wish everyday for another shenmue... and you know if another one does actually come out I will have to pray for the next one too...Such great games... I imported Shenmue 2 from Europe on Dreamcast just because I needed it bad.
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

I've seen it, but thanks. First time I watched it was after spending an hour downloading it from some shite Chinese website. It wasn't this complete trailer though. The trailer itself is put together quite well, and the realism in Ryos Martial Arts and movement is impressive. Still, even though this game may be good, it's no Shenmue III. *Unhappy Face*Amen to that.But yeah, the trailer was pretty kick ass, all except for the kid typing, that part was pretty....stupid. :lol:that was the dude trying to log in!!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I've seen it, but thanks. First time I watched it was after spending an hour downloading it from some shite Chinese website. It wasn't this complete trailer though. The trailer itself is put together quite well, and the realism in Ryos Martial Arts and movement is impressive. Still, even though this game may be good, it's no Shenmue III. *Unhappy Face*Amen to that.But yeah, the trailer was pretty kick ass, all except for the kid typing, that part was pretty....stupid. :lol:that was the dude trying to log in!!Eva is a little slow.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I've seen it, but thanks. First time I watched it was after spending an hour downloading it from some shite Chinese website. It wasn't this complete trailer though. The trailer itself is put together quite well, and the realism in Ryos Martial Arts and movement is impressive. Still, even though this game may be good, it's no Shenmue III. *Unhappy Face*Amen to that.But yeah, the trailer was pretty kick ass, all except for the kid typing, that part was pretty....stupid. :lol:that was the dude trying to log in!!Eva is a little slow.Pfft, I boned your mother!I just think that the whole live-action part kinda killed the whole coolness thing the trailer had going for itself. :P