Version 2 a couple nights away

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

yea if theres any slots open for gms or its just gonna be dai and desu, then ill volentueer to be a gm :/
lionsqau

Post by lionsqau »

i already played a bit and i was the only one :cry: kinda lonely :P but i have played like an hour or something and im now lvl 51/38 thief and i think that it is a good exp and drop rate :) lion
If i could believe that there is a person that is more supreme then i would train to be even better than him....
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

ive alrdy started playing and im a knight forgot what lvl though, got it last night before i logged, but i like this version alot better actually, the drop rate is fine, and getting money is easy, i like this version alot better than the last
lionsqau

Post by lionsqau »

i had a bug last:i was lvl 52/28 and then i went on lvling with step, he killed 1 monster and i didnt even hit it and became at once lvl 72/28 without doing anything,and i once i was hit by a zombie prisoner and with every hit job went a lvl up :?: :?: kinda good for me but it is not a nice bug for a server :P just wanted to tell you this so you maybe could fix it
If i could believe that there is a person that is more supreme then i would train to be even better than him....
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

WHat class are you and what were you doing when Step was killing things?Are you an Acolyte? Monk? Priest?
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

I'm priest, lion is an assassin.. we were at Churchyard, lion was lvl 54 and i was lvl 71, now hes 72 and im still 71 lol?hey Desu, the girl i met on dRO wants to play this too, is that ok and can she bring her friends if they wanna come? RaR!! :)Btw bro, u gotta fix this night thing, its like 23 hours a day night, 1 hour daylight... :shock: (rather have no night...)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

what time are u guys playing this? i releize there is a time difference, idk how many hours ahead step is.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I'm priest, lion is an assassin.. we were at Churchyard, lion was lvl 54 and i was lvl 71, now hes 72 and im still 71 lol?hey Desu, the girl i met on dRO wants to play this too, is that ok and can she bring her friends if they wanna come? RaR!! :)Btw bro, u gotta fix this night thing, its like 23 hours a day night, 1 hour daylight... :shock: (rather have no night...)sure bro send her the link in the other Sticky thread here in a minute after I post the file :)
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

I'm priest, lion is an assassin.. we were at Churchyard, lion was lvl 54 and i was lvl 71, now hes 72 and im still 71 lol?hey Desu, the girl i met on dRO wants to play this too, is that ok and can she bring her friends if they wanna come? RaR!! :)Btw bro, u gotta fix this night thing, its like 23 hours a day night, 1 hour daylight... :shock: (rather have no night...)sure bro send her the link in the other Sticky thread here in a minute after I post the file :)I will do that this afternoon or maybe evening since I've got college and work (its not 9:37 AM) and when u posted the file I was asleep, so I'll do that bro, thanks. :)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

got a bug, i finally got on with lion was online, i can see him as a gm, he isnt though which is the weird thing.