Ok here we go - bugs have been fixed

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
DesuMacchi

Ok here we go - bugs have been fixed

Post by DesuMacchi »

I will post the link tonight or later on before I head to wrk with all the updated files and info you need to play DesuRO_V2.There were a few bugs coming from using the old 528exe from Rodney. With the new 628b from Manipulator on the eAthena boards 99.9% of the bugs and errors are gone. Look in this thread later for the link to download the DesuRO_V2 files.Remember - if you have problems after this and you didnt do a fresh install, it is recommended.KRO + SAK must be updated EVERY Tuesday as the server will update itself on Tuesday evenings.We will hang out on it this weekend and if all goes well, Sunday I will post it on the eAthena boards and maybe get Vash and a few of his buddies to play it with us as well. He said he would and he could bring like 30 people with him. Would be cool....More info to come later as well as the files you will need to stay up to date with the server.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Here is the files....Read the read me and do exatly what it says and no one will have any errors!!http://www.sharby.net/~millerman/Needed ... DesuRO.rar