wtf hax0r

Not a massive FoU game but enough play it to warrant it's own board!
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

EQ2 is sexah .... nuff said 8)
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

lies
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

Hey midget...dosen't that say something about the game?Well, if that is correct, wouldn't it also hold true for Dark Age of Camelot? :Pouch, thats a nice one.. once EQ2 comes out i know of already 25 people in our city that are gonna play.... so we will have a small army !! if you guys join a medium army!Lol....Terras, EQ2 is going to have the population of like a small continent....indeed and i shall be!Tattel Tail the Ratonga Assassin! RARARARARAR PIZZOWNED... when does it come out?
~Pwner of Cypher
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

I'll tell ya what, I can see how CoH can get boring...no PvP... But DAoC has YET to get boring to me...the only reason I did quit back in the day when I did, is because someone I knew in real life started playing and I didn't really like his attitude... SWG never got boring for me either, just too time consuming...but i'll prolly hop back on it eventually too...JTL for example... but as for the comments toward DAoC...EAT ME...cause this game is still one of the best mmo's done.
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

I'll tell ya what, I can see how CoH can get boring...no PvP... But DAoC has YET to get boring to me...the only reason I did quit back in the day when I did, is because someone I knew in real life started playing and I didn't really like his attitude... SWG never got boring for me either, just too time consuming...but i'll prolly hop back on it eventually too...JTL for example... but as for the comments toward DAoC...EAT ME...cause this game is still one of the best mmo's done.for the pvp element it is very original
~Pwner of Cypher
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

best part about EQ2 ...... NO PVP 8)
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

best part about EQ2 ...... NO PVP 8)I believe you just named the WORST part.
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

nah PvP sucks :roll:
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

I don't generally do it, but it is something to fall back on when you have nothing to do.
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

yeah it fun just to go kill all the people you hate that piss you off for not doing what they are supposed to do
~Pwner of Cypher