wtf hax0r

Not a massive FoU game but enough play it to warrant it's own board!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

wtf hax0r

Post by PsychoMidget »

no one plays coh!i feel like its just me and my r/l friends lol
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
DaikatanaGenshu

Re: wtf hax0r

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

no one plays coh!i feel like its just me and my r/l friends lolOH MY GAWD MIDGE HAS RL FRIENDS LOLOLL#JRL!!!R3ara;pwned!You set yourself up for it, just had to take the bait.
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

Hey midget...dosen't that say something about the game?
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Hey midget...dosen't that say something about the game?Well, if that is correct, wouldn't it also hold true for Dark Age of Camelot? :P
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

Hey midget...dosen't that say something about the game?Well, if that is correct, wouldn't it also hold true for Dark Age of Camelot? :Pouch, thats a nice one.. once EQ2 comes out i know of already 25 people in our city that are gonna play.... so we will have a small army !! if you guys join a medium army!
~Pwner of Cypher
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Hey midget...dosen't that say something about the game?its telling me that no one if fou has very good taste in MMOs
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

I love the game, I just do not have as much time on the computer as I used to. A MMO takes a substantial amount of time, and time is something I do not have anymore. :cry:

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

i got bored and had to quit at level 31however i did go back to SWG tho thats alittle slow right now, maybe pick it up again soon 8)
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

im lvl 33 >_<
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Hey midget...dosen't that say something about the game?Well, if that is correct, wouldn't it also hold true for Dark Age of Camelot? :Pouch, thats a nice one.. once EQ2 comes out i know of already 25 people in our city that are gonna play.... so we will have a small army !! if you guys join a medium army!Lol....Terras, EQ2 is going to have the population of like a small continent....