PALETTE ERRORS!

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
Kamm
FoUster

PALETTE ERRORS!

Post by Kamm »

Me and Naru (Midge's vent) have been getting a new error with the palettes. We put in the 77palette.rar. It's when we go to the Tailor/Stylist and do Browse, it gives us an error that wants a new palette thing. Like how it usually has the jumble of things in data/palette/___, it goes up to 8, but it's asking us for 9 and 10. It fixes though when we just add a new file with that number. But I just wanted to report this bug. I think it's something with the Tailor/Stylist.Help0r.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I could understand if you were getting pallete errors 12 - 77 but 1 - 11 come with the game itself... so, you would be on your own Kam. Fresh Install of KRO and SAK and it HAS to be FULLY updated!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Yeah Dessy Poo, I have all those, but it's more I think when I change hair color. It thinks it can continue going on.It's not really much of a problem. I actually just updated my RO and Sak when you opened V2 from the installation from DesuROV1 and it works fine, oh and added the sclientinfo.xml.Meh, I'll just forget aboot eet. But pleeeeeease, can you put the Tailor/Stylist how they were before?