shaders

Updates on skinning progress; make any skin requests here
Darth Bob
FoUster

shaders

Post by Darth Bob »

ok i was going through some soundclips earlier, and i discovered some ones i liked and i wanted to update my skin's taunts and shit. of course the skin im talking about is the prolly the only one NOT on hop, but if you havent seen it it is basically a normal tie pilot edited a bit with purple glowing shaders and team support blue and red ones.of course i was wondering if there was anyway i could tweak the glowy tron shader to make different designs, since i was never contempt totally to begin with.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Yes... you can. Just change the pattern on the .tga files.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

how exactly do i change the pattern? the tga has blank spaces where the patterns are, so how do you like take a pattern made in a jpg or something and transfer it to the tga to make it glow?i was also wondering, since my skin only has 2 sounds, what all the sounds are per model. and my skin also has the problem of changing the sounds for all stormpilots in an unpure server, how do i edit the folders to fix this?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Just fill the existing patterns with black and paste your patterns over the top.Custom sounds:choke1choke2choke3death1death2death3falling1gaspjump1land1pain25pain50pain75pushed1pushed2pushed3taunt
Gaggle

Post by Gaggle »

how do u do shaders... like make moving fire and crap... can u jus put an animated .gif on the skin? will it work?

Its all bout mE!