DesuRO Down...

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
Kamm
FoUster

DesuRO Down...

Post by Kamm »

Server maintainence?Power outtage?WHY?!?! :)
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Because you touch yourself at night.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Because you touch yourself at night.who doesn't these days? :D
:{8):
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

lol......zak very classic :D
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

if des gets it back up i will join RO (to see how my ping is) againi just found out the version they sell here (for 70c each disk) has all the updates so that i dont have to do the gay update :twisted:
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

So, how does one obtain this game? I mean is it gonna cost me? Ha ha ha...Just have to drop by and see Steps wedding. Maybe play around some more after that...I haven't seen Dai this excited about something, since Miller confessed his love for him...
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
DaikatanaGenshu

So, how does one obtain this game? I mean is it gonna cost me? Ha ha ha...Just have to drop by and see Steps wedding. Maybe play around some more after that...I haven't seen Dai this excited about something, since Miller confessed his love for him...Cute. :roll: But if I remember correctly Step is getting married on dRO, although he and his "fiancee" may have switched to DesuRO.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

So, how does one obtain this game? I mean is it gonna cost me? Ha ha ha...Just have to drop by and see Steps wedding. Maybe play around some more after that...I haven't seen Dai this excited about something, since Miller confessed his love for him...Cute. :roll: But if I remember correctly Step is getting married on dRO, although he and his "fiancee" may have switched to DesuRO.Well errr she's away for a week, and she doesn't feel like downloading the setups again, so I guess it'll be dRO, tho dRO lags like ****** :evil: I'll try to get her on DesuRO ;)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

DaikatanaGenshu

So, how does one obtain this game? I mean is it gonna cost me? Ha ha ha...Just have to drop by and see Steps wedding. Maybe play around some more after that...I haven't seen Dai this excited about something, since Miller confessed his love for him...Cute. :roll: But if I remember correctly Step is getting married on dRO, although he and his "fiancee" may have switched to DesuRO.Well errr she's away for a week, and she doesn't feel like downloading the setups again, so I guess it'll be dRO, tho dRO lags like ****** :evil: I'll try to get her on DesuRO ;)You still need that 2 mil? I got an ASSLOAD of s. bucklers that I can sell along with some s. tights, so it shouldn't be that hard to rack it up on my merchie.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Well a lot of money is always useful :D but I should talk to her about it first, when she comes back.
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted