DesuRO Down...

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Well a lot of money is always useful :D but I should talk to her about it first, when she comes back.Is she Dutch? Does she know your Dutch?Just some questions that you might wanna get out of the way before you guys get married on RO. :lol:
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

So, how does one obtain this game? I mean is it gonna cost me? Ha ha ha...Just have to drop by and see Steps wedding. Maybe play around some more after that...I haven't seen Dai this excited about something, since Miller confessed his love for him...Cute. :roll: But if I remember correctly Step is getting married on dRO, although he and his "fiancee" may have switched to DesuRO.I thought so...
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Well a lot of money is always useful :D but I should talk to her about it first, when she comes back.Is she Dutch? Does she know your Dutch?Just some questions that you might wanna get out of the way before you guys get married on RO. :lol:Everyone loves Dutch, problem solved. :twisted:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Well a lot of money is always useful :D but I should talk to her about it first, when she comes back.Is she Dutch? Does she know your Dutch?Just some questions that you might wanna get out of the way before you guys get married on RO. :lol:Everyone loves Dutch, problem solved. :twisted:BULLSHIT QUIT HACKING
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

ok zak if u have lots of s then wheres my 3mill for you loatting my char...lol..j/k..but seriously my three mill plz.. :D
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

ok zak if u have lots of s then wheres my 3mill for you loatting my char...lol..j/k..but seriously my three mill plz.. :DConsidering you only had 100k on you when I DID loot it, I'd say.....SUCK A DICK! :wink:
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

oh OH!!!!!! SO THATS HOW IT IS!!! well desu if ur reading this me and zak where talkin at school and he said "oh i wish i could have desus hot cock to my self i want it in me he is sooooo hot" so yea .....hahahaha try getting out of this zak lol :D *hee *hee BYE..*runs away
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I don't think that'll suprise Desu as much as you'd think... :wink:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I don't think that'll suprise Desu as much as you'd think... :wink:Word Snape WORD!