XboX gamertags

Anything relating to the use of X-Box Live - games played, gamer tags etc.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Argh! Someone buy me a PS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm going to go out of my mind if I don't get this game sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!! :mad:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

lol im selling my PS2 with 8 games for 200 american.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

GamerTag: DefunkledAt the time, the only games that I play on Live (or own for that matter) are Halo 2 and Dead or Alive Ultimate. I'll hopefully be on more games in the future, but those are the only ones for now. :P
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

GamerTag: DefunkledAt the time, the only games that I play on Live (or own for that matter) are Halo 2 and Dead or Alive Ultimate. I'll hopefully be on more games in the future, but those are the only ones for now. :Pyou didnt get the xmas bundle with Top Spin and NCAA Hoops?Check out Full Spectrum Warrior Evan if you enjoy a nice Military TActical RPG/3rd person shooter.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Somebody needs to delete everything but the posts containing people's tags. :D
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

I was thinking about it, But it would require too much time and effort and itwould be way easier to delete the whole thing and have you guys do it over.. Properly. ;) Then i would have to hear about it :P
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

alright i bought an xbox, wireless adapter, halo 2, 3 controllers, xbox live, and customization stuff so add me to ur friends!!!gamertag:WillyThePimplike i said i only have halo 2 now but i could easily get another game if theres a good one ppl r playinbtw in case mus sees this....smooches :P
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

btw about the mgs1, i beat it but omg when i played through one time with a turbo controller it didnt even go down...

Post by Guest »

:D Mines Quiddy, er my gamertag that is, i play halo 2 and burnout three :shock:

Post by Guest »

snape hasnt un-guested these boards yet! huzzah! :D