XboX gamertags

Anything relating to the use of X-Box Live - games played, gamer tags etc.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

snape hasnt un-guested these boards yet! huzzah! :DDang it, Andy! Just log in! You're annoying me... :mad:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I'm Jamboix. I have HALO 2, PoP 2, Top Spin, Crimson Skies, and NCAA Football 2005 (that I can play on Live). Just IM me if you want to play, because I don't play xbox very often right now.
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

Well I'm the last to join the bandwagon but I finally got it. GamerTag= kreuch It took me like a half n hour going through the forums adding people but o well. These are my gamesESPN 2K5 NFL FootballESPN 2K5 NHL HockeyHalo 2MVP Baseball 2005NBA Live 2005Top Spin :D
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

snape hasnt un-guested these boards yet! huzzah! :DDang it, Andy! Just log in! You're annoying me... :mad:[size=9:bed4be241a]Pssst... it was Gramps![/size:bed4be241a]
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

so your the one who messaged me!
xxsodapopxx

Post by xxsodapopxx »

Ya gamertags are fun minesxxsodapopxx
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Yop bitches, I just recently got my Xbox live back on and im currecntly playing Gears of War online so who the fuck wants to own me? Im pretty good, only been playing online a cpl days now. Got the actives pretty much down and pretty good at the other shit, just need more practice really so come on fuckers.Add me my gamertag is FoU ZERO ENNA, also post your gamertags as im not sure if your changed them or not, RaR!!

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Enna, add me man.SpecOpTurtle.When I hook my system back up I'll get to owning your fag ass!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

WillyThePimpadd me if u want to win.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

mine isDefenseTurtle
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!