XboX gamertags

Anything relating to the use of X-Box Live - games played, gamer tags etc.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

ps. is there any way to set up another account for my bro, or do i have to fuckin pay twice (ie, get another subscription card :p)
Christian

Post by Christian »

ps. is there any way to set up another account for my bro, or do i have to fuckin pay twice (ie, get another subscription card :p)you shoudn't have to. you may have to use the same account but can create different names under the account for each game.glad to see you fina;;y hooked up your Live ReD. can't wait to play you in Halo.....but don't forget about Crimson Skies bro. awesome game on Live. probably the best one with the exception of Halo 2 coming out.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

ps. is there any way to set up another account for my bro, or do i have to fuckin pay twice (ie, get another subscription card :p)you shoudn't have to. you may have to use the same account but can create different names under the account for each game.eh?<--uber live noob? i thought i looked around, but... i didnt see nuttin that id let me?Spyke, can't get on Live Rright now. my brother is playing ESPN :/you cats have two seperate ones i'm guessing?
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

usally they are just playing on your account...btw red can u hook me up with one more subscription card? pm let me know..
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

if i could get subscription for nothin i could be tempted to get on live otherwise meh i'll stick to singleplayer .... even on Halo 2 :wink:
Christian

Post by Christian »

he just uses my name ReD. i'll check things out with Live tonight and get back to you about what to do.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Once my atari goes live i'll pwn u guys with pong
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

if i could get subscription for nothin i could be tempted to get on live otherwise meh i'll stick to singleplayer .... even on Halo 2 :wink:aye aye ayei might be able to scrounge up another 2 month free thingy at work, but not till more games come in, if they come with more subscription cards(i gotta find another one for spyke/spyke's lover first)
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

Good times...games pretty sweet...
Christian

Post by Christian »

that's an understatement Spyke......the multiplayer is addictive.....