XboX gamertags

Anything relating to the use of X-Box Live - games played, gamer tags etc.
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Yeah evan Ninja Gaiden is definatly one of the best games out for xbox its very hard and i get pissed at it alot when i fakin run out of potions! :mad: But PoP2 looks awesome... omg the xbox owns all... as well as halo. gonna be an expensive few monthsNinja Gaiden was easy O.o There was only one difficult boss in the whole game :/Yeah it's gonna be a very expensive few months for me too. Have to buy Halo 2 + Xbox Live, Metroid Prime 2, PoP2 and too many others :(
Christian

Post by Christian »

I'm listening to "On the Road Again", by Willie Nelson, and playing Simpsons: Hit and Run.I'm still stuck in the past, but...guys, I may be joining the darkside. Er...buying an xbox. I've really been getting bugged by other gamers in town to get one, (I think they want to pay me back, for all those defeats in SSB back in the day...)Yeah, me too Jordy.The only reason I would get one would be for Halo 2 and Dead or Alive Ultimate, mostly for DOAU though. The world has to witness the awesomeness that is my skills with Ryu Hayabusa.Maybe i'll ask for one for Christmas from Santa... 8)bring it Evan.....i got about 4-5 characters i can kick your ass with :rofl:Ender, Ninja Gaiden is f'n hard but i beat it somehow. the Hurricane Pack is awesome though :DSpyke, can't get on Live Rright now. my brother is playing ESPN :/
Ender

Post by Ender »

Sau man all you have to do to get live is go into any video store that sells used copies of games, look in the Pandora tommorw cases and see if there are any 12 month free subscription cards. I find atleast one a week in my EB. And i dont think its stealing because theyre used copies and its the previous owners fault for not getting out that card. easy as pieI might just have to buy a gc too so i can play metroid and my zelda coll. edition that i have.
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

Everyone signed up for halo 2 come this moday late night or tuesday early morning if u prefer??Im all practiced up :)
gramps

Post by gramps »

Everyone signed up for halo 2 come this moday late night or tuesday early morning if u prefer??Im all practiced up :)wha...wha.... you've played halo2?!!!?!?!111?1 :o :o
:{8):
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

i said i had it on general board last week
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

yea hes a pirating whore :wink:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

i said i had it on general board last weekWhats the opening sequence to Halo 2 since you have it already.... ????And what language is it in as well??I have it and can tell you anything you want to know about it.... and as far as playing Multiplayer - you cant on a modded Xbox. :wink:
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

I also said i got a modded box... now your saying theres a movie im missing in the beggining? I member the dvd 9 to dvd5 kit removes 1 movie...but dont know where. Yes its in french..but the english is out now...but all i wanted it for was to practice.. Im buying the limited when it comes out at the midnight realse party. So u cant consider that pirating cause im still buying;)oh and des...since u have it un cut i guess...is the american menu diff then the french menu>? i saw a docummentary that showed a diff menu.. it coulda just been the beta..but i tought maybe they might be a little dif..
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

wow, 7 pages and like, 4 xbox live gamer tags...lol, where's an admin nazi when you need oneanywho<--ReDWasKall i have right now is Crimson Skies, that is, until tuesday :wink: