XboX gamertags

Anything relating to the use of X-Box Live - games played, gamer tags etc.
Christian

Post by Christian »

swords only is awesome :D
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

i like duel SMG's and shotgun ... of course that was single player campaign, i havent got live yet so no mulitplayer action :oops:
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

duel magnums is fun, that is if you dont get mowed down right away, plus gotta have an itchy trigger finger and tap tap tap away
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

alot of the people that decided on beating the torture chamber in mgs1 have a twitchy trigger finger, if it involves pressing O
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

alot of the people that decided on beating the torture chamber in mgs1 have a twitchy trigger finger, if it involves pressing O:gleam:Wait, was that an insult?!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

alot of the people that decided on beating the torture chamber in mgs1 have a twitchy trigger finger, if it involves pressing OOH MAN I swear my controller was about to EXPLODE I was pressing that shit so hard......but I love the original MGS. Greatest game evah!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

:werd:
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

fousauron
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

alot of the people that decided on beating the torture chamber in mgs1 have a twitchy trigger finger, if it involves pressing OOH MAN I swear my controller was about to EXPLODE I was pressing that shit so hard......but I love the original MGS. Greatest game evah!i hope your playing mgs3 young lady :) jesus, it is like. wow. if you get it, dont choose "i like metal gear solid 2".. you play as a raiden lookalike, which you do NOT want to do.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Meh I might rent it today if there's a place around me that has it in. It lewks gewd, and Viper was tellin' me all about it last night on AIM.