help

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
hota

help

Post by hota »

How do i register?
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

hota_Mpasswordthen next time you log in, no _M:)
hota

Post by hota »

Thanks!
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
hota

Post by hota »

Desu, mind hosting your ro foldier sence i cant get this working ;0
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

Get this kid out of here. - hotafollow the instructions fatty
hota

Post by hota »

Desu, put your data folder out there.
{FoU}Shatterstar

Post by {FoU}Shatterstar »

whats your problem? you might need to update the 2 files.
[shadow=green:9bb764c5b6]~Shat Happens[/shadow:9bb764c5b6]
hota

Post by hota »

i did, right when i join the thing i get a error
hota

Post by hota »

All righty, i fixed it some 1 get on.
{FoU}Shatterstar

Post by {FoU}Shatterstar »

ok
[shadow=green:9bb764c5b6]~Shat Happens[/shadow:9bb764c5b6]