Ummm...

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

dont use AIM anymore, not that any of you knew me on there :P never login to MSN, but then only Jordy knows my name, ok i login occasionally :roll: I still use mIRC now but i only talk to three people on it, infact most of the time its just one person :wink:
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

I still use mIRC now but i only talk to three people on it, infact most of the time its just one person :wink:Aha....you too? I still use mIRC, but yeah....it's to talk to a few certain people....
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

dont use AIM anymore, not that any of you knew me on there :P never login to MSN, but then only Jordy knows my name, ok i login occasionally :roll: I still use mIRC now but i only talk to three people on it, infact most of the time its just one person :wink:Never see you on, but then I never added the other account, either.I use AIM, and MSN, and as Outlaw will tell you, lately I get on A LOT. But only because that's how my days end up. I go to school all day, lift for hours, head home, and do homework, so yeah...I don't have much time to do anything else, but rot on AIM and MSN, and do homework.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!