Ummm...

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

AIM of course. MSN = shiiiiiitMSN is better than AIM, graphics are better and so is the transferring of files, contact managing is better too.Nein Dutchy.It is, that is if you use MSN Messenger 6.2, best is to download MSN Plus as well, gives you a lot more features! :) AIM can't beat it. That's a fact dude.
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

AIM of course. MSN = shiiiiiitMSN is better than AIM, graphics are better and so is the transferring of files, contact managing is better too.Nein Dutchy.It is, that is if you use MSN Messenger 6.2, best is to download MSN Plus as well, gives you a lot more features! :) AIM can't beat it. That's a fact dude.Lol what "features" do I need? I don't give a quarter of a shit about those fancy gadgets. I'd be happy with using the netsend DOS command for IMs. :lol:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

AIM of course. MSN = shiiiiiitMSN is better than AIM, graphics are better and so is the transferring of files, contact managing is better too.Nein Dutchy.It is, that is if you use MSN Messenger 6.2, best is to download MSN Plus as well, gives you a lot more features! :) AIM can't beat it. That's a fact dude.Lol what "features" do I need? I don't give a quarter of a shit about those fancy gadgets. I'd be happy with using the netsend DOS command for IMs. :lol:Not only features, you are also able to get rid of some things (Banner) and you are able to give people their own names (only shows up in your MSN Messenger..) to make it an easy look or a MSN without a lot of features :)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

MusashiJr

Post by MusashiJr »

:oops: I use both i win. :wink:
:spam: ~ I Run This Bizz ~
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

aim > you, two wordsdirect connect
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

mIRC! :rofl:
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

mirc was the first thing i was addicted to on teh netthat was like 6 years ago
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Sock

Post by Sock »

Msn sucks sockcock.AIM owns.
[color=Red:904d49e70f]<-- is a sexy beast.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Direct Connet? The File sharing program?You surely dont mean AIM is a direct connection. Laugh.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

why was this thread ever made to begin with..........and why cant people just have 1 AIM screen name? i havent changed mine in almost 5 years.