Help

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

i get dizzy,when looking at your avatar bane :shock:
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

yepper..............u blew ur money.....hope it was a small amount, cause it was totally wasted.6 bucks ill just take it backyou kidding...thats enough to buy a dozen bjs from dai................ :lol: :lol: :lol:if he got them from you, he would end up with 50 dollars... :roll:quiet you........dont forget that we will soon be bro'in laws when i marry ur sis.............. :lol: :lol: :lol:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

quiet you... dont forget that we will soon be bro'in laws when i marry ur sis... That is just a tad creepy. Really, it is.Oh, and I lightened up on the .'s a bit for ya. :)
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

quiet you... dont forget that we will soon be bro'in laws when i marry ur sis... That is just a tad creepy. Really, it is.Oh, and I lightened up on the .'s a bit for ya. :)mighty white of ya......................... :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

quiet you... dont forget that we will soon be bro'in laws when i marry ur sis... That is just a tad creepy. Really, it is.Oh, and I lightened up on the .'s a bit for ya. :)mighty white of ya......................... :roll: :roll: :roll:......................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

quiet you... dont forget that we will soon be bro'in laws when i marry ur sis... That is just a tad creepy. Really, it is.Oh, and I lightened up on the .'s a bit for ya. :)mighty white of ya......................... :roll: :roll: :roll:Racist bastard... :D