World Of Warcraft

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

ew lineage is just yeck.........and wow looks like it too........... so many mmos have the same theme which is the same medevil fantasy stuff....which i've never been to fond of outside monty python and the holy grail.........
Christian

Post by Christian »

i will get WoW if Guild Wars tanks.....but if Guild Wars thirves, this will be the first Blizzard title i won't be buying in ever :/
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

i will get WoW if Guild Wars tanks.....but if Guild Wars thirves, this will be the first Blizzard title i won't be buying in ever :/Fair-weather fan! :D <3 ChrisThis is like two more games we'll be getting into...eventually, we're going to have like one person on every three games.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

warcraft should stick with RTS, WoW is just a way of getting warcraftfans who know nothing about MMORPG's to waste their money
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

midget you actually made a well thought out comment instead of typing the first 5 words that come to your head. good job :dance:
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I'll buy it, but it looks really damn linear right now. I might play it, level max, then buy JTL out of boredom.