World of Warcraft Open Beta

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

i may try this out, seeing how all the game companies are gay and wont send jtl to asia.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

i may try this out, seeing how all the game companies are gay and wont send jtl to asia.So I guess it's safe to assume there would be a problem buying it from America?
HanK

Post by HanK »

They just released the game intro, which is pretty sweet.http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_ ... ft_gi.html
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

ill do it with ya hank..if its still opentrying right now..
{FoU}Shatterstar

Post by {FoU}Shatterstar »

They just released the game intro, which is pretty sweet.http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_ ... i.htmlThat is a nice intro.
[shadow=green:9bb764c5b6]~Shat Happens[/shadow:9bb764c5b6]
Christian

Post by Christian »

i'll check it out after work tomorrow. too tired now :/
Christian

Post by Christian »

changed my mind. watched the trailer and it's f'n sweet! just tell me which servers you guys are on (unless there's only one like Guild Wars had set up) and i'll be there :D
Christian

Post by Christian »

nevermind, i won't be in for the final beta. in order for me to get the beta, i have to pay to get a Gamespy and FilePlanet ID. so HanK, just let me know how it is and i'll decide whether i want it or not.
HanK

Post by HanK »

That's the stress test beta, the open beta, which will be completely free, hasn't quite started yet. I'm still waiting for that too.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

That's the stress test beta, the open beta, which will be completely free, hasn't quite started yet. I'm still waiting for that too.Yeah, I was hoping that it would have started sometime during the day on Friday, 'cause I was off from school that day. Oh well, hopefully it will start soon so I can see what this game is all about. So far it looks to be quite interesting. I think my friend said to me that he planned to buy that Collector's Edition version that had all the extra stuff in it, including the free trial that you could give to a friend, so maybe i'll get to try this game again on that if i'm not convinced from this Open Beta. :P