anyone still play this?

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
Christian

anyone still play this?

Post by Christian »

i actually found my copy of COD today. so i installed it and started playing the multiplayer again.....and forgot how much fun it was.just wanted to see if anyone else played this or the expansion or not at all anymore?
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I stopped playing after all of the server updates and hacks, just fucked up the fun for me.I might go back on in the future though.
Ender

Post by Ender »

play it everyday man. think im the only one though. come and join me
DocSnyder

Post by DocSnyder »

yea i play like once a week i think.
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

ender you bish i play every day too. http://stats.callofduty.com/you can search for memy name will always have TLoD in it, and i go by WEEEsneakers, Hasnelia, and occasionally sneakmasterPi reallly only play hq because of the fast spawns.
Ender

Post by Ender »

i cant find you anywhere tom you wanna play sometime
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

play it everyday man. think im the only one though. come and join meEnder. I play this more than SWG and JK2. You are soooo not alone. I love the expansion!!!! Ender.....You thinking what I'm thinking? New Ladder Team Baby!!!! [Goya] !!!!
Christian

Post by Christian »

guess i need to get the expansion then :D
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

im never going to get the expansion unless:-fixes the bullshit kills where retical is not even on target-fixes the bullshit kills where the bullet curves around the corner-fixes the bullshit spawns-fixes the bullshit unbalanced weaponssearch TLoD, i usually am playing in CA evening hours like around 7-9
gramps

Post by gramps »

play it everyday man. think im the only one though. come and join meEnder. I play this more than SWG and JK2. You are soooo not alone. I love the expansion!!!! Ender.....You thinking what I'm thinking? New Ladder Team Baby!!!! [Goya] !!!!holy fek goya! id look into getting it if we could bring that bakc! :D :D
:{8):