Final Fantasy Characters - Best of!

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

i thought the guy who said spoony bard was named tellah?? which was the final fantasy with cecil the dark knight :wink: i'm pretty sure cuz i have ff chroniciclesi still think mystic quest didnt live up to the ff standards :wink:
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

what all did you have to import to get ffxi mum, and how is it in english?
Grable

Post by Grable »

i thought the guy who said spoony bard was named tellah?? which was the final fantasy with cecil the dark knight i'm pretty sure cuz i have ff chronicicles i still think mystic quest didnt live up to the ff standards Thought it was Galuf, but I haven't played the game in awhile so I could be wrong.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Nah methinks Arch is right - Cos he calls that samurai geezer (the bard) with the ponytail a spoony bard in ff4...
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

i thought the guy who said spoony bard was named tellah?? which was the final fantasy with cecil the dark knight i'm pretty sure cuz i have ff chronicicles i still think mystic quest didnt live up to the ff standards Thought it was Galuf, but I haven't played the game in awhile so I could be wrong.didnt he die? or i forgot what happend :rofl:what i do know is that his daughter or anything joins in
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Christian

Post by Christian »

very good Arch, it was Tellah calling Edward a spoony bard. you get a cookie :)and both Galuf and Tellah indeed croak :P
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

who is galuf? :wink: