what?!

Anything related to Lineage 2 including servers, names etc. can be found here
{FoU}Shatterstar

Post by {FoU}Shatterstar »

I only think 2 fou play this. Cypher and someone else...Shatterstar I think... :idea: I bet there is a reason for that*edit I won't thow hate... :DArdent plays also. Since you like DaoC, you might like this as well.
[shadow=green:9bb764c5b6]~Shat Happens[/shadow:9bb764c5b6]
{FoU}Shatterstar

wow=teh poop shoot. play L2.Corrected it for you. :D
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

What's UEAJ mean? :(
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I only think 2 fou play this. Cypher and someone else...Shatterstar I think... :idea: I bet there is a reason for that*edit I won't thow hate... :DArdent plays also. Since you like DaoC, you might like this as well.I wonder how many FoU plays DaoC? Two?I bet there is a-Okay, okay...Shatter already won. :wink:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
LimpNoodle

Post by LimpNoodle »

Im still playing. Left cyphs server though his clan sucked lol they never even took a castle and not many people liked them. They were nice people but in game people thought they were pricks lol ardy is a prick i h8 him he treated me like shit thts why i quit their clan and used to argue so much about the stupidest stuff like 1 time i said chips and fries wernt the same thing. Every1 buy l2 and come to the teon server its amazinggggggggggggg even if u dont like l2 u can make serious money out of this game the chinese do , i made $500 ggogogogo pk pk rang rang 999999999
I weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenI love tibby ;)
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

I played Lineage in beta, and even if it was beta, nothing appealed to me aside from the female character models, but like evan, I can just try to play DoA for that.
{FoU}Shatterstar

Im still playing. Left cyphs server though his clan sucked lol they never even took a castle and not many people liked them. They were nice people but in game people thought they were pricks lol ardy is a prick i h8 him he treated me like shit thts why i quit their clan and used to argue so much about the stupidest stuff like 1 time i said chips and fries wernt the same thing. Every1 buy l2 and come to the teon server its amazinggggggggggggg even if u dont like l2 u can make serious money out of this game the chinese do , i made $500 ggogogogo pk pk rang rang 999999999We have a castle now.
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

Our alliance currently holds 2 castles, one of which our clan is lord. We control the server in every way, money,lvls,skill. Getting rid of limp is the best thing we ever did :).
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I played Lineage in beta, and even if it was beta, nothing appealed to me aside from the female character models, but like evan, I can just try to play DoA for that....
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I played Lineage in beta, and even if it was beta, nothing appealed to me aside from the female character models, but like evan, I can just try to play DoA for that....Spammage to the maximum level of 12.FoU > The WorldBob > The Evan
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!