Outrageous

Anything relating to the use of X-Box Live - games played, gamer tags etc.
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

www.nightlivestudio.com/h2_rippon.wmvht ... lo-hq.com/ (Trick videos --> gameplay --> Rippon and Canada Montage)Some pretty impressive things there ;o
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Here's another site you can dl Ripp0n's H2 vid from.http://www.halo-pro.com/movies.html
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Dude, that is fucking insane. How the fuck does buddy do that crap????? I mean wtfomg/sploogeonmyself RaR!!!

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

HaX!
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

I mean do you see some of the scenes where he throws the stickys off a wall far away and then right when they are about to drop to the floor someone walks or runs into em. Like he planned it? I mean now thats fucking weird.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
hota

Post by hota »

Staged!
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

yea i did all that when i won the tourment.. :twisted:
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Yea the videos where they throw nades across the map and make the rocket launcher fly over to them, that takes some really nice skills. (you can tell they had to zoom each time to aim at the exact spot for just the right angle.) As far as all the sticky nades, I think they probabally have like 200 attempts, and only like 50 sucesses, and only put the sucessful hits in the video. That, or it has to be stages, because that is just way too perfected.