Outrageous

Anything relating to the use of X-Box Live - games played, gamer tags etc.
Spyke
United States of America

Outrageous

Post by Spyke »

Halo 2 got more gameplay hours on live then other games and its been out for only a few months...http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/live-200 ... 004-review
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

great, now where's my new fuckin maps
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Some guy on gamefaqs.com said that a new version of Hang 'Em High would be released later this month and some completely new maps and a new Sidewinder a bit later and that he knew because a friend of his works at Bungie. And.. err.. of course he may have been a troll :P
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Some guy on gamefaqs.com said that a new version of Hang 'Em High would be released later this month and some completely new maps and a new Sidewinder a bit later and that he knew because a friend of his works at Bungie. And.. err.. of course he may have been a troll :PIf he's telling the truth, that would be awesome! Hang 'Em High is one of my favorite maps from Halo. A new version of Sidewinder would be really sweet too. :P
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Some guy on gamefaqs.com said that a new version of Hang 'Em High would be released later this month and some completely new maps and a new Sidewinder a bit later and that he knew because a friend of his works at Bungie. And.. err.. of course he may have been a troll :PIf he's telling the truth, that would be awesome! Hang 'Em High is one of my favorite maps from Halo. A new version of Sidewinder would be really sweet too. :PIf Dai were here, and didn't know it was Halo 2, he'd probably say:"Kinky..."
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

lol, prollyi heard that too though, hang em high this month, more next... i dont even remember which one hang em high was :shock:
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

one with all the gravestone looking things and the bridge across the top
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Yeah, the boring-looking but insanely fun to play on map :) It's my favorite Halo 1 map.By the way, have you seen the sniping/nade sticking videos from Ripp0n? How the hell does he pull off all those sweep headshots?? He like sweeps across the target's head, and when the crosshair isn't anywhere near the head he pulls the trigger and bam, headshot. Wtf?
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

yeh, something aint right aboot that vidlater on there are mini master chiefs and he has the sentinel gun (or whatever it's called) in mp, so they're modding or somethingand i've seen lucky nad tosses, but come on, lol
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

what are these videos u speak of