hey guys

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Christian

hey guys

Post by Christian »

sorry i haven't been around too much lately.........my mom's been in the hospital for the past week due to a tumor behind her eye that has come back for the third time. so i've pretty much been working, going to the hospital to see her, and sleeping. the good news is she came home today and begins radiation treatments again tomorrow for hopefully the final time. there's also been some other shit that's been going on but i'll spare those details since it's actually too painful for me to even think about (as pansy as that sounds, lol). seriously, the past couple weeks made me want to call up every single one of you and help me take out every stupid person on the planet but i realized it would take us forever :rofl:anyway, i wish i could've come on sooner and explain why i haven't been here but this is really the first chance i've had. i might not be around all that much for the next 2-3 weeks in order to help around here as much as i can but i'll be on here (and ingame) as much as i can be.hopefully, things will be back to normal for me soon enough. i miss you guys (hell, i miss ReD insulting me, f'n Canadian). cya soon guys. don't kill Tibby too much (yeah right :))Chris
HanK

Post by HanK »

Sorry about your mom, Chrissy-Poo. I hope she's alright. Take all the time you need, if worse comes to worse we still have that picture of you to wank it to. It might even be better than the real thing...
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

sorry to hear all that chrissy...............hope your mom fully recovers!!miss owning/killing ur lamer lil ass.............but plenty of others that are standing in for u......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

sorry to hear all that chrissy...............hope your mom fully recovers!!miss owning/killing ur lamer lil ass.............but plenty of others that are standing in for u......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Sorry to hear about that Chris. Hope all gets better bro!Tib that will chang when you see me in the server BEETCH!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Take all the time you need and be with your mum Chris, we can keep aiming the insults at Dai and Miller until you return.Hank, it's my turn with the photo this weekend, quit hogging it.Dai, Miller... you suck (each other).
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Take all the time you need and be with your mum Chris, we can keep aiming the insults at Dai and Miller until you return.Hank, it's my turn with the photo this weekend, quit hogging it.Dai, Miller... you suck (each other).Precisely
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

sry to hear about your mom chris, hopefully everything will turn out fine for you and herbtw i got you covered, going to kill every tibby i see
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Hope things get better, Chris!We'll always be here.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

so no momma jokes directed toward Chrissy for a while... :(