What do I need to connect to xbox live?

Anything relating to the use of X-Box Live - games played, gamer tags etc.
ZeroEnna

What do I need to connect to xbox live?

Post by ZeroEnna »

I always get varying statements on what I need from people so lets nail it down here.Hardware I need?Monthly fee?

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I think you just need an ethernet cable to connect to your router... But i'm not sure. Desu told me it was $50 for a full year, no monthly fees are avaliable.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

a lot of games come with a free 2 month trial subscriptions, if they stopped that, i still have an extra or two laying around, just pm me ;)otherwise, yeh, just through the cord from your xbox to your router (or in my case, i drag my modem downstairs and go directly into it)and like vauce said, you'll mostly pay by the year, i have my 2 month subscription and then a 3 month one to use after that. i got a headset pack that comes with 3 months, you should do thatand come play h2 cock face :D
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Sweet, im going to purchase an ethernet cable asap then. I just got halo 2 last week by turning in 9 sorry games. Dumbass gamestop has an offer where you turn in 3 games and get an extra 10 bucks, so I turned in a bunch of crappy ass PS1 and PS2 games along with some friends games he left over and forgot. Got around 65 or so dollars for it all and got H2. Almost done with the game I think, its on Legendary so its taking longer and its much harder then I expected.Really wanted to get on Xbox live and play with all you bastages. RaR!!

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

ya you can also now pay 5.99 per month as well. it under your account management option.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

sweet candy ass dudewe need more sexy peeps on ADDand MP blows the campaign away
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

sweet candy ass dudewe need more sexy peeps on ADDand MP blows the campaign awayChecked ur xbox messages lately Canuck? :twisted:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ya i play on my friends xbox almost everyday and i think i might just buy one solely for halo 2. if i do ill do it within the week probally
HanK

Post by HanK »

I've been playing Halo on Live for the first time in the past days. I've discovered I suck ass with guns, but I rock the sticky nades like nobody's business.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

compared to u guys im sure im bad since u all play like non stop and i only get in mayb 3 hours a day. but im pretty good, especially at team games.