The return of Variety Night Vol. 2

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
ErBSMoKAh

The return of Variety Night Vol. 2

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Ok folks, Vnight Numero deux...Its going to be a bit later due to the Duel Tourney but, Whats a get together without a freaking map change.One could estimate that It would be at around 7-7:30 eastern time latest on Sunday Janurary 23rd.This weeks feature maps include more Oldies but goodies, Our very own Hangoutv2., and the ever so popular ffa_Country2.. great maps for manhunt.. (Hangoutv2 is available here, Look for a link to country2 inthis thread in the near future)Also, Last week we experimented with Ysalimari gametype and had a blast.. It was gay but fun, much like miller.. Anyways I figure.. Why not try a quick round of JEdi master or Holocron.. who knows, we will see.
Milk

Post by Milk »

I've found Jedi Master to be a lot of fun. I might suggest Nar Shadaa (sp?) Streets. I know its easy to fall, but the challenge is that hte saber spawns all the way at the top. I dunno I just find it fun. :)
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Interesting idea, We should definately consider that.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

FFA Raven is also a nice jedi master map because of the hectic pace.
big

Post by big »

I've an other question, sounds a bit stupid but Im not sure when this begins.Do you mean with 7:30 eastern am or pm? cuz I have to calculate when I've to play then. Must be 1:30 am, in ger. But I guess you mean pm. :idea: (who would get up early just to play, :S)
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

PM. Bigs, nobody is gonna get up that early to play JK2. Not even Tib...
big

Post by big »

roger that :salute:
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

I would probably be still awake.. but meh.. lol yes PM eastern..And if you look at the news post I made on the main page of the site there is a Time converter.
big

Post by big »

I would probably be still awake.. but meh.. lol yes PM eastern..And if you look at the news post I made on the main page of the site there is a Time converter.Nice work!!.I just use it and I see that there is a difference of 6 hours( so its 1:30 am in ger). This could might be difficult for me :uhoh: