Uncle Snape Needs YOU! [Please Read]

To submit possible content for the main site
Musashi
FoUster

Uncle Snape Needs YOU! [Please Read]

Post by Musashi »

After a short discussion with the founder and most homosexual of FoU, we've come up with the idea to get YOU; the loyal members of the FoU family to get off your arses and do some work for the clan website.The thing is, is that most attention on the website is thrown towards the forums rather than the inner content of the website major. So I'm asking for some people here if they'd be willing to help create content for the site.We need one or two representatives from each major game we play who'd be willing to write articles on those selected games. Things like tips and tricks for that game, moves/ techniques lists, glitches, map shortcuts, leveling up help and so on; also things on current events of importance in that game. Say for the likes of SWG or CoH, WoW or Lineage 2; there may be a large gathering for faction wars or server events that may be good to document. To keep interest in those games. We could also include images and fanfiction (creative writings) too, for fun. They could be self made comics or even exaggerated stories of a round of JK2, as long as it's well written.So yes, two people for these games. Once we have a good number of people, we'll discuss the content in detail and take in any ideas you may have.Jedi Knight 2: Musashi, [open].Call of Duty: [open], [open].StarWars Galaxies: Jordan, [open].City of Heroes: [open], [open].World of Warcraft: [open], [open].Lineage 2: [open], [open].XBox Live (Halo 2, etc): [open], [open].Playstation Online (Monster hunter, etc): [open], [open].If there's anything else you want to see, just say. Please feel free to sign up, there's no pressure. But remember, if you don't sign up; your loyalty to the clan will be in question.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I would be able to contribute to the Playstation Online/Monster Hunter section, even though I don't really know anything about HTTP or whatever. I can still write helpful FAQ's and articles and whatnot, though. I think it would be fun. Also, I might be able to contribute a little to the Jedi Knight II section, but not as nearly as much as I could give to the Monster Hunter part. Maybe even a little to the Call of Duty, too.But just Monster Hunter would be fine, since I would be able to concentrate only on that. :P
HanK

Post by HanK »

I can help with City of Heroes, I'm on my way out the door to pick up the DVD version of that as we speak.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

SWG for the win.
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

ill join Evan on the ps2 and Monster Hunter shtuff.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

GIMME THAT SWG SHIT I'll do eet
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Some of the things I'd like to work on is finding more people just to come to the site. Not just the one-hit wonders, but get people actually using the site.As such, there are some tools if we are able to use. If not, there are other things I'd like to do. SOme of which I will need photoshop! ;)Stories that I'm writing, and I could write some guides, and start keeping up on SWG news, and relaying it here. Or something.I have TONS of ideas, and think this will be really fun!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Evan for Monster Hunter :!:
gramps

Post by gramps »

holy crap! this sounds like a lot of fun!and i definetly agree that getting people to stay here and turn this into a great big community would be awesome.i would love to contribute on star wars galaxies, with all of my weeks of experiencE! :D :D :wink: but actually i want to contribute a lot. this sounds like wiked-fun. and more screenshots would be aweomse.one way to help things out would be that i saw was on starwarsgalaxies.com there was an advertisement for adding the "latest news" html to your clan site. we should look into that.and i would love to write a "Weekly Article from Gramps" about whats going on in Star Wars galaxies with the guild and whatnot.also i can contribute on the CTF portion of jk2 if you would like me to. god i am pumped about this!!!i can get the html if you want for the sitte. :D
:{8):
Milk

Post by Milk »

I can also do City of Heroes. :) I'd also like to note that if anyone wants some screenies posted in the section, PM them to me. I'd be glad to do it.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl: