Uncle Snape Needs YOU! [Please Read]

To submit possible content for the main site
gramps

Post by gramps »

word! team Guesswho, Mussy, and Gramps FTW!!! :D and yeah, lets start doing this some night, adn take some screenies and stuff. if anyone needs the demo maker thing, ive got a good link for a good program.i would however like a link for a program to view them... :D
:{8):
jacen

Post by jacen »

I'd be intersted in writing about pvp events on radiant for galaxies. That is if nobody else has already got the pvp events covered.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

word! team Guesswho, Mussy, and Gramps FTW!!! :D and yeah, lets start doing this some night, adn take some screenies and stuff. if anyone needs the demo maker thing, ive got a good link for a good program.i would however like a link for a program to view them... :DWell here's the deal; I'll get the moves list completed with the help of you and GW. Then we meet up on HoP sometime next weekend and record all the moves.I'll get writing them later.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

word! team Guesswho, Mussy, and Gramps FTW!!! :D and yeah, lets start doing this some night, adn take some screenies and stuff. if anyone needs the demo maker thing, ive got a good link for a good program.i would however like a link for a program to view them... :DWell here's the deal; I'll get the moves list completed with the help of you and GW. Then we meet up on HoP sometime next weekend and record all the moves.I'll get writing them later.Good deal. We can try to cover most of the exploits from the site, as well as some other techniques we think of. Pick a date and time, and I will be there.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

We can split the workload here, I'm going to split the moves list up like this:Lightsaber and Kick Moves: This takes people through the different saber only moves, the saber style specials, regular moves and player created moves (moves that have become the norm that are created through using glitches or manipulating the attack animations).Force Powers: Regular Light and Darkside Force usage, force combinations (like gripping and pushing off the edge of buildings or maps, or Speed + Rage).Force and Saber/ Kick Combinations: Using force and saber attacks together (pull and backslash, pull and kick and backslash or jumping backslash).Game Maneuvers: Affective movements to help in game, such as wall running, hopping, rolling, bouncing and combinations of these with force.I'll make a list of the Lightsaber and Kick Moves. GW, you're on Force Powers. Gramps, Force and Attack Combinations.GW, I want you to look into every force power on both sides of the force spectrum. Type out the list and descriptions like this:Force Power: PushDescription: The player model pushes his hand forward in attempt to push away objects, players and weapon fire.Level 1: Force Push on it's lower level is most effective against players with the same set level or players not touching the ground. It's affectiveness over distance is low.Level 2: Push at the next level is stronger than the first level with a greater distance, but can be overpowered by the strongest level of force power.Level 3: The strongest setting for Force Push, stronger and more affective at greater distances than the previous levels.Affective Uses: Force Push is most affective when a player is moving near by or raised off the ground, this increases the chances of pushing a player back or pushing him over onto the ground.How to: Push works by assigning it a key in the control settings window.Do this for each force power.Gramps, your list is to be done like this:Combination Name: Pull + BackslashDescription: The player force pulls a moving target near by and while on the ground, uses the backslash attack.How to: Use force push and then backslash (see force powers and/ or Saber Moves List.Simple, I want all the combination attacks possible. I'll work on the maneuvers list after I get the other one down.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

I hate to say this but for small stuff Windows Movie Maker has a really good 1mb or 3mb saving mode.well you guys really suck, the sg im in powerlevels like madtoo bad i never play the game anymore
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

We do midge, we do.wrong quote and im too lazy to edit lol
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
gramps

Post by gramps »

sweetness mus! let's pick a date, get some screenies, and do some videos! :D i can start up on the writing. :D
:{8):
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I will get started on the CoD One....United Offensive I hope too...
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Muss, I'm about half way done with the Force powers list. When I send it to you I'll need you to run a spell check on it, because my spell check is fewked up. Also, do you want me to list all the force power combinations, or is that what you assigned to gramps? A bit confused here, I just know you want him to include the Attack + Force combos. (Unsure for Force + Force combos.)