Hi! :idea: Why hello there!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

wtf milk and hank dont even play coh
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
gramps

Post by gramps »

dude the leader idea is awesome! and i like how we can submit information! this sounds like such a good idea. because i would love to write stuff every now and then for swg, like what is going on, but i havent played since Day 1, so i dont know everything like you guys do. so that way i can contribute to that, but not be like a leader.and yeah, for jk2 can mus, me, and guesswho be leaders, since it is/was our most dominant game that brought a good majority of the people to the clan and has a lot of aspects to go into? i think we could make it good, and i dont want to weasel my way into guesswho's spot that he was already picked for.i do however want to contribute in however i can! this sounds awesome. :cherry:also, we should do screenshots for everymove, and even demos. that would be an awesome presentation.
:{8):
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

dude the leader idea is awesome! and i like how we can submit information! this sounds like such a good idea. because i would love to write stuff every now and then for swg, like what is going on, but i havent played since Day 1, so i dont know everything like you guys do. so that way i can contribute to that, but not be like a leader.and yeah, for jk2 can mus, me, and guesswho be leaders, since it is/was our most dominant game that brought a good majority of the people to the clan and has a lot of aspects to go into? i think we could make it good, and i dont want to weasel my way into guesswho's spot that he was already picked for.i do however want to contribute in however i can! this sounds awesome. :cherry:also, we should do screenshots for everymove, and even demos. that would be an awesome presentation.Gramps I throw <3 in your general direction. I was thinking about making some fraps clips (will be really small, no bigger than 1 mb each) of different tricks and exploits (such as ones posted on the site) and would be more than happy if all 3 of us could share the spot.
Milk

Post by Milk »

We do midge, we do.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

dude the leader idea is awesome! and i like how we can submit information! this sounds like such a good idea. because i would love to write stuff every now and then for swg, like what is going on, but i havent played since Day 1, so i dont know everything like you guys do. so that way i can contribute to that, but not be like a leader.and yeah, for jk2 can mus, me, and guesswho be leaders, since it is/was our most dominant game that brought a good majority of the people to the clan and has a lot of aspects to go into? i think we could make it good, and i dont want to weasel my way into guesswho's spot that he was already picked for.i do however want to contribute in however i can! this sounds awesome. :cherry:also, we should do screenshots for everymove, and even demos. that would be an awesome presentation.Gramps I throw <3 in your general direction. I was thinking about making some fraps clips (will be really small, no bigger than 1 mb each) of different tricks and exploits (such as ones posted on the site) and would be more than happy if all 3 of us could share the spot.1 MB? What a .5 second clip?
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

dude the leader idea is awesome! and i like how we can submit information! this sounds like such a good idea. because i would love to write stuff every now and then for swg, like what is going on, but i havent played since Day 1, so i dont know everything like you guys do. so that way i can contribute to that, but not be like a leader.and yeah, for jk2 can mus, me, and guesswho be leaders, since it is/was our most dominant game that brought a good majority of the people to the clan and has a lot of aspects to go into? i think we could make it good, and i dont want to weasel my way into guesswho's spot that he was already picked for.i do however want to contribute in however i can! this sounds awesome. :cherry:also, we should do screenshots for everymove, and even demos. that would be an awesome presentation.Gramps I throw <3 in your general direction. I was thinking about making some fraps clips (will be really small, no bigger than 1 mb each) of different tricks and exploits (such as ones posted on the site) and would be more than happy if all 3 of us could share the spot.1 MB? What a .5 second clip?You can easily make a 30 second clip down to 1 mb, and thats with Half-life 2. You really don't need anymore than 30 seconds for any of the tricks.
Milk

Post by Milk »

I hate to say this but for small stuff Windows Movie Maker has a really good 1mb or 3mb saving mode.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

I hate to say this but for small stuff Windows Movie Maker has a really good 1mb or 3mb saving mode.Exactly what I got. It made my 8 minute HL2 movie I made, with music, down to 28 mb. Recorded the whole thing with fraps.