Uncle Snape Needs YOU! [Please Read]

To submit possible content for the main site
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

GW, leave that to Gramps.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

GW, leave that to Gramps.Alrighty, thanks. That leaves some stress off me. (Since this IS exam week near my schools.)
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Before you do any work on the site, get your exam work over with; don't let any of this drag you down.
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

whens this halo 2 live thing gonna come on..i got some good reccomendations
gramps

Post by gramps »

(im mainly going to work on this project this weekend -- maybe we can all meet in Hop and do some pics? --- i have a couple big tests this week, and one AP. :shock: )but uh... kk. just for clarification am i doign saber attack (swinging and specials) in combination with force attacks?for instance, choke + kick, push + bs, that kind of thing? i think that's what you're saying. :D
:{8):
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

whens this halo 2 live thing gonna come on..i got some good reccomendationsSpyke, I need you to put together a list of FoUsters who all play on XBox live, set out each profile on the player like this:Name: SpykeGamertag: Big Pimpin (just an example)Location:XBox Live Games Played: Halo 2, Battlefront, some other crap.ONce they're all done, send the list to me and we'll see if there's anything esle we can add later. Try and save this info into a notepad or word document.Thanks.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Update time!I have created the new forum board (double duh!) and moved everything relevant into it. Please use this for suggestions, submissions etc. for the site content and screenies.I have created all the content categories so that once we have our 'journalists' setup with an admin account they will be able to simply write their article and add it to the relevant game.I have also enabled the 'FoU Reviews' module which you can access from the navigation bar from the main page. Here you can write a review on anything from games to Tibbys left testicle. If it's good enough, I'll add it to the site.The next main step is to give all the people who will be writing the articles admin status on the site for articles, content and the gallery. Once this is done they can start adding content to the site, add screenshots to the gallery and update the main page with a news article relating to any changes made.If you can think of anything else I've missed, let me know. I was also thinking of adding an 'FoU Multimedia' section for all the graphical wonders created at our budding artists hands. Wallpapers from Dessy, artwork from Mussy, Steam skins from Kam, music by Drep and the like. Thoughts on this too chaps.Almost there! :D
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Thanks a lot Snape, you're a darling!
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

Huzzah! and with my helpful trip to our county career center i know have a 7 minute education with HTML! so i can actually do some stuff
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

music by Drep and the like.RaR!! Thank you, Snape!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!