Uncle Snape Needs YOU! [Please Read]

To submit possible content for the main site
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Snape throws <3.
gramps

Post by gramps »

this sounds awesome! :D i am so pumped, and am going to begin writing stuff this weekend!!! :D and on a negative note, mussy adn gw... can you guys do all of the screenies... i have also been grounded from jk2 :cry: . i didnt realize star wars meannt every star wars game i own. :cry: i hate to put that on you, but if you can wait until february 25th, i can still do videos and screenies! i will however be writing my articles!hey and muss, can i do a thing on CTF and strategies in that? i would love to do one on that. :D
:{8):
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

I was wondering if I could be a representative for HL2. I know a lot of FoUsters play this and I would like to work for this game. I know this game like the back of my palm and I'm serious when it comes to the mod community. I could put up interesting mods and even put up mini reviews for them. Also I could add a guide to big time upcoming mods and keep people updated on their progress. I even play CS:S and Deathmatch so I could give some pointers and tips for survival. Also, I would like to recomend that Guess work along side me. Me and him have been serious about the HL series for many years and we know it pretty well. So Mus, what do you think?
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

I was wondering if I could be a representative for HL2. I know a lot of FoUsters play this and I would like to work for this game. I know this game like the back of my palm and I'm serious when it comes to the mod community. I could put up interesting mods and even put up mini reviews for them. Also I could add a guide to big time upcoming mods and keep people updated on their progress. I even play CS:S and Deathmatch so I could give some pointers and tips for survival. Also, I would like to recomend that Guess work along side me. Me and him have been serious about the HL series for many years and we know it pretty well. So Mus, what do you think?As sad as it may sound, I know the Half-life series so well that I have even dreamed of it. When it comes to Half-life, 1 or 2 (or 3 in the future) then you can always expect me to be on top of it.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Sure, I'll ask that you start on this after the JK2 work is over (incase I still need help on something from GW). I'll probably lend you guys a hand on the mods part, there's one I'm particularly looking forward to; and luckily I have insider info since I used to be on the team.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Sure, I'll ask that you start on this after the JK2 work is over (incase I still need help on something from GW). I'll probably lend you guys a hand on the mods part, there's one I'm particularly looking forward to; and luckily I have insider info since I used to be on the team.Alrighty, sounds good. That way I won't be overwhelmed with things to do, but rather be able to focus at one game at a time. Also, theres plenty of things to write up about mods... I mean omg, just go to www.moddb.com and look how many mods are in the making for HL2. Over 60 atleast. With that many in the making, sure they wont all be good, but theres no doubt atleast 20 will rock the house till the roof is on fiyah. :twisted:
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

I have a special list of about 10 mods that I'm currently waiting on. :)But yeah, I understand if Guess needs to do work for another game. I'm ready to begin the work whenever possible.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

OOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEHEFHSEOFINS!!!1!!11I was gonna say something like me and Blood for HL2, since GW is working on JK2. But I never got around to asking him. So.. I'll go for HL2. :D Unless you don't want me... :cry:
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Kam, if you wan't to do it than thats fine. Its just that I know so much about Half-life/HL2 from anything like tatics to just pure fun. I also look into many mods from time to time so I can get an idea of what to expect in the coming months. If all 3 of us can work on it, then even better, but if not than you may have my spot.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

3! 3! 3! :shock: