Star Wars Galaxies Content Thread

To submit possible content for the main site
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

is the rumour that i heard true? WILL MUSASHI JOIN US IN SWG?? omg
gramps

Post by gramps »

is the rumour that i heard true? WILL MUSASHI JOIN US IN SWG?? omghis computer can't handle it... :( i was going to give him mine account...but spyke is getting it! :D
:{8):
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Back on topic:I have all the information down, and saved...so what I'd like to get working on is the character profiles. For this, I will be starting a thread in the Star Wars Galaxies, or SWG corner to get this information.The screenshot we have decided on is a face shot, and the pixel size is 250 x 250.Bob was supposed to get that for me last night, (he's deciding how 'close' the pictures are to the face), but I guess I will have to do it now. Besides that, just add your information to the thread I type, please?Jace, and Cypher, I will post yours as examples, and so I can have all the information.Any more suggestions or ideas, please send them forth! Like I said before, e-mail me, or private message me here!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I need a game description.I want someone who is willing to do it, to get on that soon.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Okay, this is the mock up for how the profiles should look:Name: Jorjoh Doffa - {FoU} Jordan-DoffaServer: RadiantHome: Corellia, (2996, -3652)Professions: Master Pistoleer, Master Medic, Doctor 4/4/4/2Guild Status: Full <FoU> MemberSpecies: ZabrakFaction: The Alliance to Restore the RepublicIn-game Biography: A native Corellian, Jorjoh fell into the Rebel Alliance, while in medical school in Keren, Naboo.Without a real zeal for the rebellion against the Empire, Jorjoh is just another 'statistic', in the Rebel cause.Biography: I met FoU in Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. After a year of absence, I returned to play Star Wars Galaxies with FoU. There were many new members. I joined in March of 2004.So, there is how it would look. Any suggestions?Oh, and edit note. If someone who has photoshop, maybe we could add the name in the bottom center of the picture. Jorjoh Doffa <FoU>just a thought
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

:peace:
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Here ya go Jordan :D
gramps

Post by gramps »

suggestion:today on www.starwarsgalaxies.com i saw something interesting that we could look into. if we want we can have the news feeder thing somewhere on our site. that might be cool for all of the updated information and content right here at our fingertips, and would be easy to refer to and provide links for in future publish articles and whatnot.just a suggestion. :D
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Definitely. Good call GrampsI saw some of the new things trickling in (no more TEF's! YEAH YEAH!)I've been busy putting together some guides, so...if Gramps wants to spearhead this initiative I'm all for it!
gramps

Post by gramps »

i think for this one snape has to do it, becuase i was reading through it, and you have to copy and paste all of this stuff into god knows where in internet land. i honestly had no idea what i was reading, and my admin ( :cheers: ) can only go so far i think...but i did think it was a cool thing to have for us though! :D