City of Heroes Content Thread

To submit possible content for the main site
Musashi
FoUster

City of Heroes Content Thread

Post by Musashi »

Milk (lead) and Hank.City of Heroes: This will be similar to SWG; a leveling walkthrough, where to find good hunting grounds for leveling up, missions and events too.We don't really have a massive gathering of FoUsters in CoH, but our players there may as well create a history and log for whatever Leagues or Teams they may be a part of.I'd also like profiles of the FoUsters in here, what skills and powers they have, what level they are currently at; along with updated character pictures. These profiles will also be updated. Just like SWG, I'd want to have a desciption of where to fine these characters usual haunting grounds. This will be a part of the player profle though.And questions, comments and ideas to be posted here. I'll comment on them later.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Sweet, I'm lead and so far i haven't been able to get back into the game due to tech problems (see "HanK Needs Help With Ports and Schtuff" to offer condolences or give a helping hand). Just as soon as I do manage to play the game, though, you can bet I'll be just brimming with nifty ideas.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

What I'd like you to do is find out who in FoU is playing this game, and start writing up the profiles. Something simple like:FoUster: HankCharacter Name: The HankinatorServer: JusticeCharacter Type: MutantCharacter Class: TankerCurrent Level: 23That's just a made up one of course, but something a long those lines. Add your own parts too, maybe you'd like to get a short character background, how this character came to become a hero and such, just a short bio.Also, a character screenshot of each.
Milk

Post by Milk »

I concur, it would also be nice to have a journal of somesorts, of overly dramatic fights that occur throught the gameplay. :D
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I concur, it would also be nice to have a journal of somesorts, of overly dramatic fights that occur throught the gameplay. :DIdea, since you probably have the skills to. It might be good to take screens and make them into comics, small captions along with them; this could acompany the text in the journal entry. Hank's sig makes me think it may look cool.
HanK

Post by HanK »

I'm a comics machine.
Milk

Post by Milk »

OMG Hax we must do this hank!
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Hank, can you please start the player/ character lists when you can.Milk, can you create a short game description, background story, major game characters and how it is played.After these two are done, we'll move on.
Milk

Post by Milk »

We sort of swapped for the time being.Anyhoo here is a preview of what the content insert might look like for player pages. I can make a character header banner for the active players.. only me hank and midge right? Anyhoo, there is an alternating background for the table cells.. hard to explain but every other one is slightly lighter color dues to a .png with 25% transparency, but for some reason, my webhost isn't likling the png. maybe snapers' will.so here be it in not so complete form: http://colin.geek.nz/stuff/test.htm:edit: yes, for somereason my upload corrupts. its probably the small filesize and windows ftp sucks ass and corrupts it. anyhoo, it also works on any bgcolor! :D
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Looking good up to now.I'll have the sections in the content page created soon.