PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

arent you guys the hoes who made me play on infinity
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Quick change, Milk is now incharge of this section.
HanK

Post by HanK »

*cries* :wink:
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

i was bored so here is my infoServer = InfinityThe Startling Unbreakable PsychoMidgetlevel 42 Assault Rifle/Devices BlasterDescription: One day 200 freakshow fell on PsychoMidget's face, thats how he became so short!Midget was in the hospital for 3 days diagnosed with painkillers and laughing gas, he would havedied if it wasn't for his good friend, Goth Bubble, who built him a tech suit and a gun because she feltviolent that day. The doctorsoverdosed Midget with drugs which drove him mad, so he broke out of the hospital and allocated thedoctors face to its right container. Dazed, Midget found shelter in a box and began recovering with a tankof laughing gas. Some freakshow found him in the box yelling,"Guys there is a noob in my box!" his voice awoke Midget and in a furious rage (He hates freakshowand being called a noob) and he vicously slaughtered them with dazzling speed. Wanting to get revenge,Bile, planned a 300 freakshow attack on PsychoMidget! When that day came Midget was ready, it was raining men, but he stood up to the onslaught, and since then he was known for being unbreakable.Battlecry: Feel the backhand of JUSTICE!!!Bages: over a 100 way too lazy to name themPowers: Burst, Slug, Buckshot, M30 Grenade, Snipershot, Flamethrower, Fullauto, Webgrenade, Targeting Drone,Smoke Grenade, Cloaking Device, Tripmine, Auto Turret, Combat Jumping, Super Jump, Acrobatics, Hasten, Superspeed, Hurdle, Health, Stamina, Crey CBX-9 Pistol, The Atlas Madallion
HanK

Post by HanK »

Don't do it because you're bored. Do it because you love us! Do you have any screenies? I'd like to hang them on the ceiling above my bed.
Milk

Post by Milk »

Hey Mussy, can I get you to create our section? With two Bios and an article I'm wrapping up about the current issue, seems like a fair amount of content to start out with, unless you are looking for a background article to go along with the starting lineup.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

The CoH section has been created, it just needs content before it'll show up. I'm not sure if Snape has eneabled you all with admin status on those parts of the site, you couldtry uploading it all yourself. Or pass on the profiles to me and I'll do it.
Milk

Post by Milk »

Ah yeah my adminnage is news and screenies only for now,Midget, send me a few screenshots of your character so I can make your header Image.Oh and I guess let's wait on adding some content for now. Hank and I will get some stuff cranked out for a real opening. :)
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Sweet, looking forward to this section.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

only for you cuties