Playstation Online Content Thread

To submit possible content for the main site
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Fucking GW... Make me look stupid...Thanks GW, that's a great suggestion.Outlaw, do a list of descriptions for each weapon type as GW has pointed out. Thanks.
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

im pretty sure evan knows all the weapons by heart by now :lol:
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Outlaw, do a list of descriptions for each weapon type as GW has pointed out. Thanks.I dont mind doing if at all, so im guessing you mean attack of the weapon, sharpness, any special elemental statuses or anything...yea ill do that unless evan thinks he could do a better job.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

i would think about making a Monster Huntr Section on the forums(like we do with WoW and what not) to make this entire layout of info for MH a little more organized. Its just a suggestion though...
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Ok, I'm almost finished with the Player List for this... 8)
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

Is there anyway I could help?
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I'd say start the list of armors, with a description of their uses and the abilities that come with them etc. But, I'll let Eva decide; it's his call.
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I have put up the description. I don't know if my Bowgun should really be inthere or if we should take it out, or we could add a paragraph for each type of weapon. Or we could make a whole new entry that has a description of each type of weapon. i think we could put weapons type into the overall description. i didnt put any blademaster weapons in though.